View cart “Helse Ultrasonic | Pear Diamond Ultrasonic Tip | E Thread | Diamond coated” has been added to your cart.
Helse Ultrasonic | Long Diamond Ultrasonic Tip | S Thread |
You Save: 41%
- Long Diamond Ultrasonic Tip with S Thread and Diamond coated is compatible with Satelec Scaler. The E4D – Long Diamond provides safe and effective side cutting or pulpal floor dentin removal. Essential in enlarging access and troughing groove walls. The Tip is used for Middle – Cleaning Isthmus Areas, Cleaning Flattened Canals, Removing Separated Files and for Pulp Chamber – Removing Fiber Posts
- Diamond has excellent durability. Its end-cutting action is highly recommended. Ultrasonics makes locating and cleaning precisely. The concomitant use of ultrasonics and magnification facilitates precise and selective cleaning of areas.
- Cooling: Cooling fluid, typically water, is needed for many procedures. Cooling not only prevents the tip from overheating but also protects the tooth and bone. Water is used in many procedures to rinse debris and remains from the treated area. Our Procedure Guides will indicate when cooling is needed.
- Tips: Metal inserts, or tips, directly touch the tissue and are the part of the ultrasonic unit that vibrates—although too fast for the naked eye to perceive. Tips are selected according to tissue type, application, and region. Abrasive tips, such as Helse Diamond Coated tips are used to cut dentin. Each Procedure Guide will indicate which tips are recommended for each specific procedure.
- High Corrosion Resistance.Surgical-Grade finest Stainless Steel. German manufactured CNC machines for the precision of tips. Made in Brazil
30.5 x 30.5 x 30.5 Centimeters