- Isthmus Ultrasonic Tip with S Thread and Non-diamond coated is compatible with EMS Scaler.TThe Isthmus tip is used for selective dentin removal in ishtmus or low access areas, and it is an excellent choice for retreatments, clearing root canal and removing Gutta-Percha.The Tip is used in Middle Third – Cleaning Isthmus Areas Removing Separated Files.
- Ultrasonic tips can help to considerably raise the percentage of cleaned surface and enhance the removal of biofilm.
- Cooling : Cooling fluid, typically water, is needed for many procedures. Cooling not only prevents the tip from overheating, but also protects tooth and bone. Water is used in many procedures to rinse debris and remains from the treated area. Our Procedure Guides will indicate when cooling is needed.
- Tips : Metal inserts, or tips, directly touch the tissue and are the part of the ultrasonic unit that vibrates—although too fast for the naked eye to perceive. Tips are selected according to tissue type, application and region. Abrasive tips, such as Helse Diamond Coated tips are used to cut dentin. Each Procedure Guide will indicate which tips are recommended for each specific procedure.
- High Corrosion Resistance.Surgical-Grade finest Stainless Steel. German manufactured CNC machines for precision of tips. Made in Brazil
Helse Ultrasonic | Isthmus Ultrasonic Tip | S Thread | Non-Diamond coated
You Save: 25%
30.5 x 30.5 x 30.5 Centimeters
There are no reviews yet.