- Bulk Removal Ultrasonic Tip with S Thread and Non-diamond coated is compatible with Satelec Scaler.The Tip is used for bulk removal of pulp chamber calcifications or other restorative materials that may obstruct the root canal access. It can be used as well for cutting and condensing Gutta-Percha.
- The most common technique to cut and condense Gutta-Percha requires the use of expensive heating instruments. These may cost thousands of dollars and have no use in other daily procedures. A simple, fast and inexpensive way to do it is using ultrasonics – the heat produced by the ultrasonic tip is enough to cut and condense the material. The final results are very similar and the procedure can be done with the same ultrasonic unit already in use in other steps of the treatment.
- Cooling : Cooling fluid, typically water, is needed for many procedures. Cooling not only prevents the tip from overheating, but also protects tooth and bone. Water is used in many procedures to rinse debris and remains from the treated area. Our Procedure Guides will indicate when cooling is needed.
- Tips : Metal inserts, or tips, directly touch the tissue and are the part of the ultrasonic unit that vibrates—although too fast for the naked eye to perceive. Tips are selected according to tissue type, application and region. Abrasive tips, such as Helse Diamond Coated tips are used to cut dentin. Each Procedure Guide will indicate which tips are recommended for each specific procedure.
- High Corrosion Resistance.Surgical-Grade finest Stainless Steel. German manufactured CNC machines for precision of tips. Made in Brazil
Helse Ultrasonic | Bulk Removal Ultrasonic Tip | S Thread | Non-Diamond coated |
You Save: 25%
30.5 x 30.5 x 30.5 Centimeters
There are no reviews yet.