SUMMER SKIN TIPS FOR MEN
Summer is already here, while there are many reasons to rejoice for warmer temperatures. So taking care of skin is not just for women, men also equally want their skin to look good as they age as well. Summer time skin care is different from your winter routine to counteract the harsh UV rays of sun.
To tackle with summer men can take following tips:
1. Use high quality face wash and hypo allergic cleansers to wash away dead skin. Use of soap can increase the oil-production on your face and lead to acne and other skin problems.
2. Use sunscreen with high SPF daily during summer because it protects skin from damaging with bright and intense sunlight.
3. Moisturizers are not only for women, but also for men because men spend whole day outside the house and moving out in intense sunlight, drying air and wind, can dry the skin so moisturizer are essential.
4. Aftershave is the product that can soothe the skin after daily shaving. In summer it is particularly important since high winds can chap and damage the skin. It can lead to peeling, flaking and also increase in oil-production.
5. Don’t smoke, because it will prematurely age your skin, worsening and causing it more dryness in summer.
Skincare is important part of life that tends to neglect in today’s phase. Hence Pamper your Skin with Skin products and Medicines after consulting Skin Specialist.