View cart “Helse Ultrasonic | Isthmus Ultrasonic Tip | S Thread | Non-Diamond coated” has been added to your cart.
Helse Ultrasonic | Irrisonic Ultrasonic Tip | E Thread | Non-Diamond coated |
You Save: 25%
- Irrisonic Ultrasonic Tip with E Thread and Non-diamond coated is compatible with EMS Scaler. The tip is used in procedures for Activating Irrigation Solution, Calcium Hydroxide, Cement, & Cleaning canals in Retreatments. Simple to use, clinically effective, & economic. The Irrisonic tip is used to activate the irrigating solution after root canal preparation. Its 01 taper/20 ISO tip-sized, Irrisonic can be pre-curved & used in multiple cases. Recommended use with a very low power level (10%)
- Ultrasonic activation is more efficient than traditional irrigation methods because it potentiates biofilm removal with the action of the irrigation fluid. It significantly eliminates more remnants of pulp and necrotic tissue from lateral canals and isthmus areas because it allows a deeper penetration of irrigants into complex anatomic regions of the root canal.
- Cooling : Cooling fluid, typically water, is needed for many procedures. Cooling not only prevents the tip from overheating, but also protects tooth and bone. Water is used in many procedures to rinse debris and remains from the treated area. Our Procedure Guides will indicate when cooling is needed.
- Tips : Metal inserts, or tips, directly touch the tissue and are the part of the ultrasonic unit that vibrates—although too fast for the naked eye to perceive. Tips are selected according to tissue type, application and region. Abrasive tips, such as Helse Diamond Coated tips are used to cut dentin. Each Procedure Guide will indicate which tips are recommended for each specific procedure.
- High Corrosion Resistance.Surgical-Grade finest Stainless Steel. German manufactured CNC machines for precision of tips. Made in Brazil
30.5 x 30.5 x 30.5 Centimeters