SUMMER TIPS FOR TRAVELLING
SUMMER!!! It’s vacation time and also travel time. Vacation is accompanied with risks and chances of picking food infection while traveling. The hospitality and food business are at its peak in summer holiday season.
There are some things to keep in mind to keep infection at bay:
• The risk of infection increases due to food cooked in large quantity, freezing it, again and again reheating it can prone to bacterial infection. Apart from that non-hygienic water, poor sanitation, poor storage facility and bad disposal management increases the chances of food infection.
• Avoid cut and peeled roadside fruits and vegetables which are pre-exposed to flies.
• Above things can upset stomach and cause gastroenteritis consisting of vomiting, pain in stomach and abdomen, diarrhea and chances of getting prone to typhoid and jaundice.
• Always be hydrated and drink boiled water while travelling.
• Always carry important medications and doctor’s prescription to avoid situations of vomiting, loose motions etc.
• Immunization is advised if you are travelling to other countries, where there are chances to prone infections.
BE CAREFUL WHILE TRAVELLING AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION AND HAVE FUN FAMILY TIME.